返回列表 發帖
For ice-cream, I love the dark rum and raisin of The Udder Guy's.
Their ice cream parlour at Cowichan Bay has other fav and taste fresher (had ginger and orange which isn't available in the retail containers)

Other than that, I prefer gelato (Bella is my fav now) over ice-cream. (I don't really like milk... so the creamier ... the worst for me but with exceptions )

TOP

The Udder Guy's Old Fashion ice-cream is available at WholeFoods and Choices. It's about the same price as Haagen Dazs and I bought a few when it's on sale for $4.99 each.
I usually read ingredients before I buy ice-cream and when there are more items that I don't know exactly what it is than those that i know (e.g. cream or milk), I will have second though of buying it.
btw the Haggen Dazs Five is good but I am not sure if it's availabe in Vancouver area. That's usually on my US grocery shopping list.

TOP

返回列表