返回列表 發帖
Some said  Dai Jang Kum (that famous Korean drama of the cooking lady) on Bridgeport isn't bad. I haven't been to it so I don't know. I don't think it's all you can eat either.
http://chowtimes.com/2009/09/07/ ... ridgeport-richmond/
http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/14/3 ... i-Jang-Kum-Richmond

TOP

回復  布小熊
大長金前身是熊東館,小心小心中招啊!!!
fy789 發表於 2010-11-24 11:03 AM

I know but the reviewer said it's now Korean ran.

TOP

回復  布小熊


大長金前身熊東館也是韓國人開嘅!!!
fy789 發表於 2010-11-24 02:12 PM

really. I've never been there... so well, I will report back after I tried it.
Most of the time, I only go to Korean restaurants in DT or on North Road.

TOP

Beware of Koreans run restaurants.
peter236 發表於 2010-11-25 02:33 AM

??? I will be more "beware" of Chinese run Korean restaurants.
or Korean ran Japanese restaurants.
What's wrong with Korean run Korean restaruants????

TOP

I always go to 大長今, more than 10 times in the past year, my family and I all love this place, b ...
cremedelacreme 發表於 2010-11-25 01:46 AM

I want to try it! Are their tofu stone pot good?

TOP

返回列表