返回列表 發帖
yaa,  i usually only buy Canadian wine less than 50.  except ice wine.
But that Mission Hill signat ...
rainbow-davie 發表於 2012-2-22 09:07 AM


Last time I got an Oculus.. It was around $80. I gave it as a gift to my friend in HK.
Well, I guess you can sell a lot of things for a big tag in China....
Personally, for that $, I would rather drink something French, Italian or Spanish...

TOP

Thank you everyone!  The banquet would mostly be buffet style and guests can choose to have red or ...
bingbing727 發表於 2012-2-22 02:15 PM


yellow tail is HORRIBLE.

TOP

回復  布小熊

At room temp yellow tail is really really so-so, as a table wine sometimes we can't e ...
lo_pak 發表於 2012-2-22 04:35 PM

I can't do it...
I hate Australian Syrah  in general... so even seeing yellow tail make me feel sick.

TOP

返回列表