返回列表 發帖
在SCOTIA BANK儸張$XXX,000本票﹐去任何一間銀行都開倒投資戶口。唔明妳的困難是甚麼

TOP

$300000 定期﹖好奇地問,年利息有幾多%

TOP

at about 1.5%

depends on if the GIC is redeemable or non-redeemable and your relationship with th ...
ravemother 發表於 2011-3-26 16:23


do you know which bank has the lowest interest rate for line of credit?
for ?%

thx

TOP

http://www.bankofcanada.ca/en/rates/digest.html

not sure if I read it right, is the prime = prime business rate = 3%?

so hsbc gives 2.75% line of credit?

is there any addition surcharge fees on top of 2.75%?


thanks

TOP

In reality, I don't have premier account. But I can use that 2.75% line of credit interest rate as a reference. It's because I have a home mortgage loan of 2.95% interest rate with a maturity date of 2011 October. I was thinking about getting a 2.75% line of credit to fully replace the home mortgage loan...

1) I'm not sure if the banks actually allow me to do that

2) I'm not sure when it's come to real calculation, will I gain or will I lose money. I have a feeling that line of credit would contain a fee or a surcharge of something.

Anyways, thanks for all the information. I've open another thread to explore more for that

TOP

返回列表