返回列表 發帖
I have been there 2 times totally. I hesitated to go because only one or two tables each time when we are there. I do have feeling about the food either not acceptable or the services are not up to normal.

They are lucky, we do not have issure any any ET in our food.
時間, 對智者而言,珍貴如鑽石;對不懂運用的人,毫無價值

TOP

I used to go there often. It was not bad at all and the service was up to par. I even took my whole group of friends there to hang out and event did most of my wedding planning there.  Discontinued go ...
zuesel 發表於 2009-4-14 22:02



This post will be more effective if a copy posted in 大溫投訴
時間, 對智者而言,珍貴如鑽石;對不懂運用的人,毫無價值

TOP

May be we do not do anything, including not going there anymore and let it naturally aborted.  Then we do not have to "make any scene afterward"
時間, 對智者而言,珍貴如鑽石;對不懂運用的人,毫無價值

TOP

返回列表