返回列表 發帖
Is she originally from Shanghai? People in Shanghai speaks Shanghai dialect more.

TOP

I see.

Sheep is working for fairchild tv.  Another person earning "HK money" in Canada.
PSP550 發表於 2009-9-12 22:46


Fairchild makes money in Canada, so sheep makes Canada money.

TOP

That's impossible, please provide some proof instead of 聽講.
Canada is really means nothing to most Chinese especially those live in big cities, if you know their point of view. Canada represent a f ...
Bullshark 發表於 2009-9-13 18:12


Why would a Chinese citizen need a backup identity? They are already Chinese people.
Another point is, for those Richmond villagers who have not visited recently the big Chinese cities like Beijing/Shanghai etc, they are in for a big surprise.

TOP

题外話:

這位仁兄所寫对加拿大的觀感,正正就是八九十年代時,香港移民潮時

大部份财大氣粗就像全世界有一元,卻讓他们赚了九毫的暴發戶所說的話。

想不到十多年後又會再次出現,不同的是当年所說的是香港現在 ...
老友四號 發表於 2009-9-14 00:22

What a stupid moron you are? Why don't you broaden your horizon? These people are the noveau rich. They can be from any country, like India, Russia, Latin America, Easter Europe etc, not just China.

TOP

本帖最後由 peter236 於 2009-9-14 01:58 編輯
How come "Chinese citizens" come to live in Canada then?  大陸 is so good!
PSP550 發表於 2009-9-14 01:35

People come to Canada from all over the world, including US, UK, Philippines, India, China, Korea etc. That does not mean their original country is no good.

TOP

Yes, you are right. When I was walking on the road looked up to the sky high buildings, I was really amaze.
But when I looked down again, what I saw was the same as what I saw 10 years ago.
Peoples' ...
sheep 發表於 2009-9-14 10:06

I see what you mean, but it is already much better than I thought. I guess it takes some time for a total transform.

TOP

They left their home countries, so what?

Does it mean YOU have to leave Mainland China?  Explain it to me.

If other people kill themselves, do you kill yourself, too, because other people do it? ...
PSP550 發表於 2009-9-14 10:20

You moron, I am not even from mainland China.

TOP

But you admire China very much, more than we do
sheep 發表於 2009-9-14 15:24

Because you are ignorant and arrogant.

TOP

So, don't get mad if I wrote something that upsets you
sheep 發表於 2009-9-14 16:55

I  don't usually get mad at you, I just chuckle at what you wrote.

TOP

假洋鬼子:

你假裝看不懂漌字也还罷了!難道还要扮看不懂英文吗?請再次阅讀post#25後,才

「癲狗」上身罷?

作為假洋鬼子已是可悲;作為一個文盲又心盲的假洋鬼子更是可悲復可憐! ...
老友四號 發表於 2009-9-14 18:31

What a fool you are? #25 has nothing to do with what you said. Again, the noveau rich come all over the world, not only China.
Also, when you are in Canada you should learn more about other peoples' cultures.

TOP

返回列表