返回列表 發帖
I do respect the so called "mature Christian" and I have friend that are "christian" that they dun annoy me.

For some reasons, Canada Christian are so aggressive to a point that really annoy others.  Where Christians in HK are more "religion" friendly."..

At least, the Christian I know from HK, they won't point at other "god" and tell your parent "that is an evil god".............

TOP

BTW, if most Christian are like McJohnJohn, I think there will be less anti-Christian.

It is very pleasant to read his comments about god in this thread.
Because I don't feel that he is "forcing" me to believe it.

I like his point about as long as one religion is good (teaching other to do good deed), there is no problem.

and that's what I believe.

TOP

And one more point for why there are so many Anti-Christian out there is :

(Dun ask me which author, I dun remember anymore)

That one of the ACADEMIC writer dare to say the following:

The reason why Europe was more advance than China/Asia because they believe in God, that's why they were more develped and more advance than China and Asia........

AND YES, it was from one of the Economic Academic Writing........
Even Caucasian students  were completely speechless....

TOP

原帖由 shutterbug 於 2009-1-7 00:01 發表

I think you might want to read his entire writing before you comment on his works because it's not fair to him judging by a couple of sentences.


You think I skipped all other sentences in his book and pinpoint this statement?
........ if so, I must be a very smart student........................

TOP

原帖由 shutterbug 於 2009-1-6 23:54 發表

peace/joy/hope/etc is just a few attributes, there are more.  If you think there's another religion that provides you the same thing, can you name me a few?


I thought that's what 彿教 promoting, is it not?

TOP

自問亦讀了九年聖經,由細細個開始上教堂祈禱!
亦曾經差一點點就真係入教!

諷刺嘅係,偏偏喺加拿大被so called  loyal 教徒強制性傳道,同埋佢哋個種互相茅盾嘅行為令我和信仰背道而弛!
睇得太多嘴講一套,實質做一套嘅基督徒,令我異常反感及抗拒!

尤其是同佢哋講起基督徒新聞時,例牌答案即刻係,個啲只係小部份壞份子嗟!咁再講,點解神教我哋十戒,點解成鬼日係教會目啲人甘嘅?都係少部份嗟!

甘點解會有人指住觀音話係邪神,而我無聽過信彿嘅人話耶穌係邪神嘅?

TOP

如果多啲好似McJohnJohn依種教徒,我相信會多啲人肯聽道!

點解天主教都係教聖經,點解人哋就唔強制性逼人信神?
同係導人向善,點解要分門派?

我嘅理念係,做人對得住天地良心,怕咩因為唔信神會落地獄,得唔到永生?如果個神真係愛世人,而因為在世時唔聽佢支笛,就要我被火燒,請問又點說服我佢愛我呢

TOP

題外話

依個話題令我諗起倪生嘅一本小說體材,到今時今日,我都覺得有啲道理!雖然有啲天馬行空...

唔好笑,倪生當年話天主/彿祖其實互相相識,都係唔同星嘅外星人!

當年地球係一個荒蕪之地,佢哋就將各自嘅基因注射入去當時唯一有智力嘅動物 人猿,幾年後再返去!

佢哋嘅幾年當然係好耐,當佢哋返去後先知自己搞咗個大頭彿,想控製又太遲,但又唔忍心催譭地球!

結果,佢哋協意每人派代表去教育人類向善,希望用科技做成嘅奇跡,令人相信做惡果就要落地獄受苦,向善就得救!

所以彿教同天主教,都咁鬼似

TOP

原帖由 shutterbug 於 2009-1-7 00:36 發表

I really really don't know what you studied in the 9 years of your Bible study....

Sorry but I need to point out the fact...I'm not saying I know everything but sometimes people think they k ...


SO you are saying McJohnJohn is not qualified to educated us --"Non-believer".

TOP

原帖由 shutterbug 於 2009-1-7 00:28 發表

It's very sad that you said you studied Bible for 9 years and still don't know about how God's view toward false God....  seems your effort is wasted...

as I said before, in large org, there are g ...


So you are saying that studying 9 years of bible and I still do not believe in good is a waste of effort.

My POINT was not I do not understand that how's god's view toward false god.
BUT THIS IS A REALITY WORLD!!!!!!!

Do you consider that's proper way to do??
You point at someone's religion  (you barely know that person at all), and tell her in the face that, that's a false god,that's an evil god.

It is your first time visit to their house????

You are still trying to twist the wording and logic.

I'm sorry to say too. It is your kind of attitude make me move the other direction from the so called religion...


I'm not sure for others but MY intention is to point out your so called "Bad Apple".

TOP

返回列表