返回列表 發帖
Myversa,

Just ignore this retard's post/reply completely.
He probably is one of those people that cannot have a good life in Canada and just jealous on others Chinese who can have a good life/successful career in Canada.

得不到的葡萄是酸的!
With his personality, I highly doubt that he can make it in HK too.

I was at the career fair last week, 2000+ came by my booth. Majority are Chinese due to the natural of my department. At least, these people does not whine and they make effort to every opportunity that they have, to learn how to land a job in government.

Unlike someone here, just blame everything on racism.

I wouldn't say I love Canada but I think every country/city have its problem.
As long as I have a stable job, with my family and my loved one, staying any where on earth is fine.  

Although there are dark side of Canada, at least, I don't have to worry about bloody war casualties in my daily life.

TOP

原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-24 00:23 發表


Wrong.

But I am glad you will live a life of high taxes, high cost of living, bad weather, and servitude in Canada, though.  It serves you right.

Career fair last week, 2000+ came by my booth?  Th ...

笑咗!

你覺得佢哋請我係 racial quota 咪係囉!

唔怪得你會被人歧視啦,自己叫自己人做chink, 你真係有病!
得唔到嘅葡萄果然酸啲既!

[ 本帖最後由 Nam 於 2009-2-24 00:59 編輯 ]

TOP

唔知34C 加 38 吋腳,算唔算good body shape呢?

TOP

FYI.  High unemployment rate is not exclusive in Canada.
Watch more news before you reply others la.

TOP

原帖由 giginium 於 2009-2-24 01:08 發表


我覺得非常好...點解咁問呢?


咁託屁生話西人身材索,樣靚!
咁咪問吓託屁,依個measurement 夠唔夠照囉!

點解咁問,就自己諗吓啦!

TOP

I want to keep my skin in good condition, so I will stay in Canada. Staying in Canada does not mean I have to be laid back like others. (Not saying laid back is wrong, just personal preference of life style). There are still good boss out there that will appreciate your hard work and willing to compensate to have you stay with her/him.

I thought about moving back to Asia but I like the "friendly" attitude in North America.  In Asia, people are too self-centre that sometimes, they said something rude without realizing it.

TOP

返回列表