返回列表 發帖
原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-19 16:30 發表



That's why I called these people LIARS here.


Statistics are statistics. You have no way of proving that LYK members are not telling the truth. What you say is speculation, and based on your own belief. Why accuse someone when you have no way of supporting what you are saying?

TOP

原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-19 16:39 發表


Fresh air ... I used to believe in that argument until I see what's going on in Hastings street in Downtown Vancouver.

If you don't have money, you live in a high-crime, dirty, crappy neighborhood. ...


Well...isn't that true for anywhere else in the world? The point that was being made was that even if you are rich in some other countries/cities, you cannot buy 'fresh air'.

TOP

原帖由 myversa 於 2009-2-20 09:40 發表
that's why I totally ignore him.  You know he is wrong and so does everyone.  He is the only one says he is right and everyone is wrong and start to twist the discussion abit.  Sound like Taiwanese pr ...


I agree.

TOP

原帖由 B仔 於 2009-2-20 14:22 發表

You can make an opinion stating that you don't believe that so many LYKs make so much, but you CANNOT say they are liars. That's not expressing your opinion, that's arguing.

NYC & LA? 好喎~ 你唔識游 ...


nope...that's not arguing...that's plain accusing, which is why you better have some evidence to support an accusation.

TOP

原帖由 Serenade 於 2009-2-22 08:47 發表


lol... I don't know man, what do you mean "blame me"? What am I "blaming you"? Unless I have done wrong deeds and want to blame you for what I did wrong, then I would be "blaming you". Go re-think a ...


Serenade, after reading many posts by Toppy, I've just come to the conclusion that he/she is not familiar with the English language. By that, I mean that Toppy has difficulty forming a coherent, grammatically correct sentence, even less luck with a paragraph or logical argument. It's really difficult to allow her/him to understand others' point of views.

TOP

原帖由 Serenade 於 2009-2-21 19:26 發表
I thought you just said we are all liars here in LYK, Toppy.
Great job pushing your responsibilities aside with that one swift line.
If you can't make as much money, then that's really too bad, you ha ...


serenade~great work that you're doing so well in Japan! wish you the best~

TOP

原帖由 Nam 於 2009-2-24 00:56 發表
唔知34C 加 38 吋腳,算唔算good body shape呢?


我覺得非常好...點解咁問呢?

TOP

I don't think I'll go back to Asia for work, but I'm willing to go to Europe or the states.

TOP

返回列表