返回列表 發帖
I booked this pass already.  The price for the (cheapest) pass is $745 including all tax and surcharges.  The catch is that your international trip (HK, London, Paris, plus few more) need to be in between mid-April to late-June.  It is $745 for a round trip to HK, plus 2 round trips with BC/AB.  Yes, 3 round trips in total.

If the time fits your vacation (which I do), it is the cheapest in the market right now.

TOP

The North West escape pass is valid for selected cities in BC/AB/SK.  Calgary is included and it is the same price.  Check their website for fine details.

East cost has a different pass and cost a bit more.

TOP

原帖由 boss2007 於 2009-1-22 18:38 發表
are you sure both trips include all tax and surcharges ?


Yes, $745 all included and I paid and booked my flight to HK already.  If you still don't trust me, read RedFlagDeals and they have 16 pages long of discussion:

http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=684002

TOP

Just in case if you aren't an Aeroplan member, don't wait for the last day.  You will need to be a member to purchase these passes.  The deadline to purchase the Escape pass is end of this month (I think is 28th).  And after that you could still purchase the bonus $199 tickets before March.

But if all you want is the HK ticket, purchase it right away and booked it too, of course.

TOP

返回列表