返回列表 發帖

Will You Beat Your Child?

Well~
I have of course been beat by my parents when I did stupid and wrong things growing up~
I personally will still do the same if I have kids in the future~ I think punishment is more effective than just talking to them~ especially when they're too young to understand~ I will probably stop doing it once the kid hit elementary~ or maybe grade 2~ after that I would talk to them instead of hitting them...

I don't know.. i just think it's more effective~ it's not like i'm going to beat the crap out of them.. just... as light punishment.. lil hit hit on the hand or bum sorta thing~

what about you? do you think  you will or not

yeah! i agree 唔打唔乖

TOP

12# tofu


i think physical punishment and physical abuse or verbal abuse are different though

what i meant was to punish them when they do something wrong~
like playing with fire~ or stealing ro stuff like that~
where they really did something wrong

but to mock somebody of their physical feature~ something that can't be helped (well.. unless you're rich like MJ) or hit them cuz possibly you don't have a good day at work... then that's just abuse~

i think they are very different

TOP

17# somewhereintime

XD if my kids are anything like me.. oh boy are they in big trouble XD

TOP

返回列表