返回列表 發帖
which one you have been visiting and how much for what breed?

TOP

oh I sort of have an idea which one you are talking about.......
$60 plus is indeed quite expensive.......

do you know there is one on coone/westminster hwy? Cilie's dog grooming or something
I took my sheltie girl there once and they charged $60 for a full groom, so I think a maltese should be cheaper than that

before:


after:


and I was quite happy with the cut

if you don't mind going out of richmond, i think there are more choices too
I think I am going to try another place near Oak/37th, recommended by a neighbour

TOP

I got lazy and just did a google on it, haha

it's 604-295-5912
I haven't been back for a year, only because I only get my girl a cut in the summer, and this year I wanted to try a different place. I do like the service from Cilie's

TOP

which groomer in burnaby did you go to?
I took my girl to the one near canaday way and edmond last month

ohhhh LOL
That very likely was me, haha
did you also see a husky there? about what time was that?

TOP

回復  嘉嘉

Our groomer is Auntie XXXXX.

We drove by and saw a girl with 2 dogs at a bench in a s ...
zuesel 發表於 2011-7-26 20:30


mine was Aunt Kxxx
guess it was different then (btw I will ask my friend for that phone number and I will get back to you)

yes I think it was me.........with a cup of coffee too, probably, haha
I was actually also with my friend's husky
cuz he tends to run away if I don't find a fenced in area for him lol
if I am only with my shelties I usually only go to the park across the street from my house

TOP

hahahaha, what a coincident!
she actually charged me $78 after tax last time cuz she said there was some matting in the stomach area (but it was cut anyway, so I actually don't quite understand why did she charged $10 extra if she wasn't dematting)

My little girl's cut this year

I think it's not bad, but doesn't look as "smooth" comparing with last year's
and $78 is a bit too much........
even my friend's husky was only $80ish for a bath and tidy at her place

I think I am going to try another groomer next time that's located somewhere close to oak/37th. My neighbour's shi zhu goes there a few times each year and they highly recommend that place.

hahaha, what a small world la~
so what were you guys doing at queensborough?
were you going to someone's house? cuz there's really nothing there on that side  lol

TOP

oh!!!! hahahaha, icic

yes I do live in that area
but I live in the area pass the gas station when you go back out to the highway direction

your area is pretty nice too
I have a friend who is in that area on salter street

maybe we can take our dogs out sometimes!

TOP

本帖最後由 嘉嘉 於 2011-7-27 23:26 編輯

yes I think she just started not very long ago
cuz last march my friend was looking for another grooming place for her husky since the other place she visited jacked the price up to $120!!!
she then went to Tisol and asked for any recommended groomers and the staff told her about aunt kate. My friend called Kate and Kate said she just started the business not long ago so her time is quite flexible for the grooming appointment

sigh, I understand she might improve more
but the amount of money I paid.........quite over what I expected X_x

haha~~I know la~~
queensborough is getting better ar
we have wal-mart and some outlet stores
wal-mart currently undergoing expansion and will have grocery section later
also there is casino and kirin, can go there for dim sum~

the community center at the elementary school here just finished an expansion and now we have a fitness center~

If your doggie can go off leash
you can bring her (?) to mclean park ar, it's just at the entrance of the highway
it got a big soccer field. I always take my doggies there to play ball ga~

TOP

返回列表