返回列表 發帖
really. I've never been there... so well, I will report back after I tried it.
Most of the time, I  ...
布小熊 發表於 2010-11-24 14:19


I always go to 大長今, more than 10 times in the past year, my family and I all love this place, by far the best in Richmond.  Their 果汁牛肉 is very goood!

TOP

The one in Lansdowne is the WORST!  Their service was extremely extremely poor!  Everytime when we try to wave someone down, they always pretend they don't see us.  This is the first restaurant that I never pay a penny tip to them, because they do not deserve my tip at all.

TOP

I want to try it! Are their tofu stone pot good?
布小熊 發表於 2010-11-25 09:43



    Tofu stone pot was ok, but the 豬骨褒 was only so so...Their seafood pancake was really good, then 果汁牛肉 was really really good (but remember to cook it yourself, cuz once I don't want my hair to smell bad, so I asked them to cook it, and it was overcooked), jap chae, and bim bim bap was good too

TOP

返回列表