返回列表 發帖

My cat has a lump on her back!

I just found out last night there's a lump like the size of a grape on my cat's back...
I am so worried now. Today is Sunday, all vet offices are closed. Tomorrow is new year's eve, I have to work until 3pm. I am not sure if any vet will have time for me.
I did a quick search on the net which tells me basically nothing. Some people say it could be only fatty lumps; some say it could be cancer...
I am just feeling so lousy right now... just want to vent...

Other than the bump, she seems to be absolutely fine. She eats okay drinks okay sleeps okay poop okay pee okay eyes okay ears okay the lump isn't painful.  Yeah when animals gets old they get problems here and there. My cat is around 8 years old so she's not that old yet. Argh.

TOP

I got that check by Dr. Dear. The stuff under the microscope looks like a granular cells which could be a result of injury. Then I told him 10 days ago I took my cat to have her Program injection with another vet. So this could be the reason.   Now thinking back, I am so mad at that technician (from another vet office) because halfway through the injection, my cat moved and she lost it, so she had to grap my cat and poke her again. It was pretty rough.  My cat was so upset after that that she hid her face in the towel.

I hope this explains the tumor. Dr.Dear said it should go away in 4-6 weeks. I'll keep monitoring it in the mean time. I really hope it will go away!

Thanks all for your replies!!!

[ 本帖最後由 kisstherain 於 2008-1-1 21:39 編輯 ]

TOP

It's a relief to know that she should be fine.
Here's a picture of her (the tortie) checking out my friend's kitten.

[ 本帖最後由 kisstherain 於 2008-1-2 22:31 編輯 ]
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

返回列表