返回列表 發帖
Just wanted to know how popular Scotch Whiskey are in the chinese community. I know Beer, Sake, Red wine is very popular but is anybody like Scotch?

Single malt? Blend?
photo_newbie 發表於 2010-2-15 18:25


Are you in Marketing?
I do like scotch and single malt, my favourite are
Johnny Walker Blue Label circa 1967,  Royal Salute, Chivas Regal, Grant, Dimple,
Ballantine 12 years
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

3# photo_newbie

The Johnnie Walker was good until they sold the business in early 70's.
The new blue label is not nearly as good as the old one.
From whatever available in BC, Royal Salute 17 Guns is the best bet
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

5# photo_newbie

I only seen the full bottle at the Oakridge shop, it is very good
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

9# Helissio

Try Glenfiddich 15 yrs. it is very smooth
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

返回列表