返回列表 發帖
回復 3# sheep

That's the reason I despise CCP:
They abuse  the constitution they wrote.
Hat off to Liu,  shame to CCP

TOP

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2010-10-8 10:03 編輯

Political crime, illegal arrest, unlawful imprisonment,
shame the CCP
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2010-10-8 11:23 編輯

回復 12# Lik

Any country or political party that cannot keep their own history straight
does not deserve respect.
Just how many time your great party re-written their own so called history?
10, 20 times? which one is true and trust-worthy?
What did Premier Wen did during the 6.4 ?
The 08 charter was based on the CCP consitution, so who is violating the
"Law"?
The CCP made itself the greater joker of the world today, you moron
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

I have been voicing for Liu for years and 6 months here in LYK,
way before he was nominated.
I don't waste time for CCP advocates.
Coward is the one who ignore history and fear to face reality, not me.
I know about CCP history and wrote political articles in HK papers
back in 70's
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2010-10-8 11:35 編輯

I have been voicing for Liu for years and 6 months here in LYK,
way before he was nominated.
I don't waste time for CCP advocates.I don't even bother to post in any nonsense topic started by those puppets.
Coward is the one who ignore history and fear to face reality, not me.
I know about real CCP history and wrote political articles in HK papers
back in 70's
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2010-10-8 11:47 編輯

Why would I want to accept challenge from random kids?
I  can be reach anytime  for any valid  issue,
no time for toe-suckers.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2010-10-8 12:04 編輯

Scream as you wish,
I was young and naive like the idiot  in 60's.
When I grew up and learned more from my CCP relatives, I understood
the nature of communist.
I criticized CCP in Singtao and Ming Po before some random kids
were even born.  The HK papers would not publish any article
without ground.  Now you say you support Liu, it means CCP is
not just? What have you been praising for the past 2 weeks?
I did not bother responding, plain silly.And now the ministry of Foreign affair is condemning the whole world
for CCP's wrongful imprisioning. Is it a joke or what?
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2010-10-8 12:53 編輯

I would be a big sucker if I accept challenge from random kids.
I stand for what I believe.
Not replying to anyone loudmouth.

I do not think any Chinese Group living outside of China would think the 08 Charter
unreasonable and offensive.
In TW, Singapore, HK , Macau or Oversea, freedom of speech is a basic human right.
I cannot speak for toe-suckers, but I  would compare Liu to Dr. Sun Yat Sen, with all due respect. However, Dr. Sun received Western education and influences while Liu was educated and bought up in
the communist  background, that makes his thoughts more significant  and vital to China.
I did not deny  that I strongly believe the CCP could be replaced.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z23XF9ZBKw0
As a Chinese  grew up and educated in HK, I cannot understand
why the 08 charter would jeopardize ANY legitimate government.
I think the CCP would easily  win a general election at this moment,
the CCP  fears  because they never trust it's citizen,
That is the reason I despise CCP.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

返回列表