註冊
登錄
論壇
加入老友記Facebook
八通大溫
食在大温
老友聊天
大溫投訴
老友記廣告服務
大溫突發事故報料區
搜索
幫助
purple
greyish-green
blue
violet
gray
red
brown
pink
orange
green
blue_8qGP
Canucks2
私人消息 (0)
公共消息 (0)
論壇任務 (0)
系統消息 (0)
好友消息 (0)
帖子消息 (0)
應用通知 (0)
應用邀請 (0)
溫哥華老友記討論區
»
食在大温
» Richmond Night Market
返回列表
發帖
Arlui
發短消息
加為好友
Arlui
當前離線
UID
4506
帖子
244
精華
0
積分
649
投入
272
誠信
0
金錢
0 元
閱讀權限
20
性別
女
在線時間
66 小時
註冊時間
2009-5-19
最後登錄
2015-4-15
普通老友 (初級)
1
#
跳轉到
»
倒序看帖
打印
字體大小:
t
T
發表於 2009-5-19 10:56
|
顯示全部帖子
[其他飲食]
Richmond Night Market
Market
,
Night
,
Richmond
It's that time of year again!
How many people went to the night market this weekend? I didn't see my favorite "dessert" place and I'm wondering if they just haven't opened yet...
收藏
最新情報
Ebates.ca: Join Now! Get 3.0% Cash Back on all your Groupon purchases!
ING DIRECT:開設戶口可獲 $25 獎金
Arlui
發短消息
加為好友
Arlui
當前離線
UID
4506
帖子
244
精華
0
積分
649
投入
272
誠信
0
金錢
0 元
閱讀權限
20
性別
女
在線時間
66 小時
註冊時間
2009-5-19
最後登錄
2015-4-15
普通老友 (初級)
2
#
發表於 2009-5-19 11:25
|
顯示全部帖子
ooo you are right! I wonder if they will be opening up in night market this year...
there is a new store with Fried Shrimp Toast and Fried Ice Cream Balls though...that one's quite good...and kettle corn! I love kettle corn
TOP
返回列表
[收藏此主題]
[關注此主題的新回復]
[通過 QQ、MSN 分享給朋友]