返回列表 發帖
Fairxxxxx is a training school.
tottori888 發表於 2009-9-10 19:41

A primary school

TOP

係咁上下啦
口手唔協調吖嘛
又要讀  又要用手指卒隻老鼠
仲要幫隔泥果個卒埋
點會唔食鏍絲 丫

TOP

本帖最後由 sheep 於 2009-9-10 23:25 編輯

話响加拿大全國電視台做过
諗住會大把人請
聽講以前有個攝影師
做左一排有線電視安裝員
回國後  做左一間电台既台長
你都米話唔掂

大陸人  吹水係強項

TOP

Her cantonese 字正腔圓

TOP

本帖最後由 sheep 於 2009-9-11 08:22 編輯
Another person 回流?
PSP550 發表於 2009-9-11 02:04

係唔得竉

TOP

Is she originally from Shanghai? People in Shanghai speaks Shanghai dialect more.
peter236 發表於 2009-9-11 04:35

the strength is she speaks English in Shanghai
May be,it's all about Expo

TOP

How do you know?
PSP550 發表於 2009-9-12 15:50

隨口0翕架炸

TOP

I see.

Sheep is working for fairchild tv.  Another person earning "HK money" in Canada.
PSP550 發表於 2009-9-12 22:46

Canada's grass is much sweeter and juicy.

TOP

That's impossible, please provide some proof instead of 聽講.
Canada is really means nothing to most Chinese especially those live in big cities, if you know their point of view. Canada represent a f ...
Bullshark 發表於 2009-9-13 18:12

In China, there is nothing impossible.

TOP

Why would a Chinese citizen need a backup identity? They are already Chinese people.
Another point is, for those Richmond villagers who have not visited recently the big Chinese cities like Beijing/ ...
peter236 發表於 2009-9-14 01:20

Yes, you are right. When I was walking on the road looked up to the sky high buildings, I was really amaze.
But when I looked down again, what I saw was the same as what I saw 10 years ago.
Peoples' attitude and mentality.

TOP

返回列表