返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 Quest 於 2013-5-29 15:02 編輯

Personally speaking: I've read enough religion-related prints, attended enough various religious gathering (including but not limited to Islam) to draw my own conclusions, and he (who shall not be named) is, respectfully speaking, just a close-minded religious scholar and nothing more.
I had musing when attending his sessions but not swayed by his teaching/point of views, just like the current religion he's into. Afterall: I respect other people's beliefs so long as they don't IMPOSE on others about their thinking of rights vs wrongs.

We embrace the world with humanity, humility, care and love for others, and respectfully so.

I just don't like those who critise others just because that the others are not following their own religious beliefs. That's why his religion would oftentimes would attack others (no respect) such as athiest, etc. for the lack of beliefs in their so-called  "one true God".

Lastly: of all the religious beliefs I've came across so far: those Western dominant ones (remember:there's more than one) that originated from Mid-east some 2 thousand years ago are very self-minded (egoist), with no toleration towards humanity, no respect towards others (imposing) and have a very strong, black-n-white views towards this world.

My personal view on this said matter. Take it with what it's worth for you.

Q.

TOP

本帖最後由 Quest 於 2013-5-30 19:49 編輯

to me he's not a retard, but a wolf hidden under the sheepskin's (religious) disguise.

Since he's mostly being paid for/supported by the religious organisation itself, he obviously has to support/pro-his-religion in order to make a living for himself.

Whether or not he's pro mainland govt is not what I subjectively cared about. It's the "organised" religion that really comes into play...and he played it real well.

Q.

TOP

返回列表