返回列表 發帖

[其他飲食] Hokkien Fish balls

Don't know if anyone remembers. There was a tiny taiwanese restaurant on Broadway in a corner of a strip mall next to Max convienence store called Si Ma Ma. They had the best Hokkien Fish Balls. Very authentic just like the ones I had when I was little in HK.

They are huge white colored fish balls with juicy ground pork inside! They changed hands. The new owner told me they moved to Calgary. I went to Calgary but can't find them.

Anyone knows where I can buy these fishballs in Vancouver? I am very desperate!!!!!!!!!! (NOT the ones from T&T please!!)

Thanks!
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

They have Lei Chun in Crystal mall too but they don't have this traditional hand made fish balls ....
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

5# its_visa


REally??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

返回列表