返回列表 發帖

Craft exhibit! Nov Must go! Nov 20-22

本帖最後由 zuesel 於 2009-11-9 11:27 編輯

OMG! finially! Something better than just old grandma's crafts! I never go to those old folk's craft shows that hang signs on lamp posts at intersections. No offense, I really don't care for pine cone crafts and quilts. But this one is a must go coz it doesn't have any of that old fashioned stuff! I will be there all day! How often do you see a craft show that's a Party setting with DJs???!!!!
http://makeitproductions.com/vancouver/welcome-to-make-it/

Check out what's gonna be there to see and buy!
http://makeitproductions.com/vancouver/exhibitors/

Start Time: Friday, November 20, 2009 at 4:00pm
End Time: Sunday, November 22, 2009 at 5:00pm

Location: Croatian Cultural Centre
Street: 3250 Commercial Drive
City/Town: Vancouver, BC

Wondering where to find the coolest, hippest handmade gifts for everyone on your holiday list? Do you want to support talented Canadian artisans and designers instead of huge multinational chains? Would you rather listen to the hottest DJs rather than crappy Christmas music? Well then Make It is the place you want to be this November 20th-22nd! Shop from over 90 of Canada's hottest emerging designers under one roof.

What sets Make It apart from a typical craft show is the funky, upbeat atmosphere. Top DJs will be spinning urban beats as you peruse the booths creating a fun party vibe. This is definitely not your "granny's craft show" and therefore there will be no pinecone art or popsicle stick reindeers in sight! At Make It you will only find cool, innovative and stylish items that generally fall into the fashion, art, accessories, jewelry and home decor categories.

www.makeitproductions.com
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

本帖最後由 zuesel 於 2009-11-9 11:25 編輯

First 30 admission is free!
or
print out their coupon to get $2 off of the $5 admission!
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

3# claichan

Nope, I haven't been before. Not sure how many years they had it for but I think it's pretty recent or else I would've heard about it long ago...
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

i can go on sat
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

I don't have a day off on Friday. I can go after work though. We can do dinner and head over. That way, Rainy can join!
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

Yippy! Plan's been made! A few of us girls are going to have lunch and then the show after on Sat! Can't wait!
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

19# B仔

bear still sick?

ok thxxxxx! what time ar? where for lunch? let me know if I can help with reservation or anything. Other than that, I'm flexible to eat anything and go at any time!
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

22# B仔 .

唐人街食雞翼? Where? Where???? :9
The only place I know for Chinese wings is Aberdeen and for Wester wings is my by home jar!
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

26# Rainy

Thanks Rainy! Pls come out if you can la!
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

I had to fly bjai's airplane yesterday. Feel really bad. I have to go today instead. Not sure if bjai went. Trying to get hold of her ar.
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

返回列表