返回列表 發帖

Miniature BBQ house in progress

Hi, long time no see here!
Too bad old LYK's photos are gone of all my crochet and clay projects. I can upload and share them if anyone wants to see.

Here's my latest bbq house project. Almost finished la.

[ 本帖最後由 zuesel 於 2008-2-8 11:16 編輯 ]

...Sorry don't know how to post pictures here...
Whenever I add photos (within size limit of course), it will bring me to a blank page saying "Done" but nothing shows up after.... Tried 10x already la...

TOP

Ok. let me try try...








[ 本帖最後由 zuesel 於 2008-2-8 12:17 編輯 ]
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

原帖由 MiGkYo 於 2008-2-8 12:51 發表
omg... that is awesome stuff!!! the painting on the Pig is just awesome!

how do u do it?
what kind of materials do u use?
can u share some tips


I use clay, oil paints, textured materials/surface to imprint the skin-like texture. It's really quite difficult to explain as lots of it comes with skills and practices. Alot of the tools are recycled things. There's no set rule or limitations to making them ga.

TOP

原帖由 MiGkYo 於 2008-2-8 13:46 發表
keke~ that's awesome!
i see you have a dedicated table for this hobby eh?

i am impressed w/ that BBQ Pig and FAT that it has... ahha...
so real! keep loading more pix when u do!
cheers!!:tk_1 ...


Lol, I just use my multi-purpose table! I used it as a desk for my computer, eating, playing board games, etc.

Thank you for your complement. I will load more when I have time. I've posted lots of pix in the old LYK site but they are now gone... and I don't have time to load again.

TOP

Almost finsh!

Just a few adjustment and accessories and it's gonna be all finished! Will post more of the finished product soon!

附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

Thanks!!! Not a pro. I am still a learner....there's so much more to learn ga!

TOP

原帖由 Littleprince 於 2008-2-22 15:17 發表
哇~~~ 你好叻呀。。。。可以開鋪頭賣了。。。我好鐘意呀。。。



整左幾耐呀﹖



Approx 1 month to make la.

Open a store? you mean to sell real bbq meat??

TOP

oh ic....
No la.... If charge too much, no one will buy. I charge too little then I lose money ar...
I guess I will only do custom orders lor.

TOP

i did make sweets ga. I post some pics la.

the store in ab ba din? Or was it a display table?
I think the store sells stuff that are not hand-made bor?

TOP

返回列表