返回列表 發帖

Zue's Miniature Goldfish Tank

本帖最後由 zuesel 於 2009-7-28 11:12 編輯

A more challenging project this time. The fins need to have the correct texture and to make them look "flowing" in the water. I am going to keep practicing to master it. Unfortunately, it's extremely difficult to take photos of every step coz my hands are full of paint and clay. In the meantime, just to share with you my first Goldfish project.















附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

.......wudda....f.....
師傅你好癲呀~~~~~~
B仔 發表於 2009-7-28 11:32


LOL, I have to agree with you on that!!!!
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

In one of the photos you can see my finger and too pic, I think that will give you an idea of the size.

Thanks fibbi! I had a lot of fun with this project but my poor eyes!!!! LOL
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

hey 師傅 you want to see our 4 gallon tank with tiny shrimps in them???

布小熊 發表於 2009-7-28 13:56


sure sure!
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

Wow so cute! Good idea for next project!
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

holy..tht is so neat
news 發表於 2009-7-30 06:14


Thanks News! This project was challenging but lots of fun to make~!
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

Derek! You are going to have a shrimp class???

Myversa, this is a very advanced project....in time....in time.....will teach advanced students.
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

返回列表