返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 BiscottiGelato 於 2013-2-18 13:04 編輯

To be very honest. Assuming the writer is a 初來報到既強國人. I'd have to admit 佢既心聲同我呢一個住左十幾年既所為 honger, 呢度讀書大既打工仔都差唔多. 90% agree.

My stance lately is, 強國人既 bad apples 都係環境做成. And not all of them are bad apples. Stereotype hurts everyone.

The one pt I don't agree is people from Asian city hates this place. I disagree. I hated HK the last time I go back. But do have to agree that for guys, Van is 'dry' as hell no matter which way u look at it, being the only consolation for Asian cities like HK.

TOP

本帖最後由 BiscottiGelato 於 2013-2-18 15:51 編輯

Golf is cheap here no matter how you put it. I don't know how fast you can go through 18 holes. say 3 hours. Even peak season, peak hours, on weekends, looking at around $6X for public courses. $20 an hour is pretty good as far as entertainment goes. $3 a bucket, 50% more balls for happy hours (75 balls total). Insane.

Golf is dirt cheap for a hobby. A lot of us here go to the track and burn $300/400 a day easy. I know a lot of guys who tracks, not rich family or anything, definately make under 6 figures. Affords to tracks every weekend. Golf is cheap in comparison for sure. And both tracking or golfing, you really have to be a millionaire in Asia to do these kinda things.

That's my take on hobbies. I definately don't mind to get educated on night life tho. I dun care for prostitution or related either. How about start with where to meet some quality single girls? I feel like that Vancouver social circles are very self contained. There is very few classy spots to meet random single girls outside of univeristy related environments (aka. semi-jail bait clubbing events by university clubs, etc...)

Vancouver single girls doesn't seem to be interested in doing almost anything... Everytime there's a ski trip, etc. 90% guys. The 10% girls are all attached. Choice is extremely limited.... Vancovuer is really more of a paradise for females than males. At least w/in Asian circles, I see extremely well to do, career successful/ambitious guys with really soso girls, day in day out.... Even the ones born rich doesn't seem to be doing extra well either. Compared to HK.... I know lots of guys doing much better in the girl dept than their careers (or lack of) would show otherwise. The born rich crowd can easily get themselves surrounded by 'aspiring models' (lang mo's).

TOP

你有冇去過先?真係又殘又老(both the strip club and the people in it)

而且選擇都唔多啦,dow ...
大C姐 發表於 2013-2-18 16:13


Went to Gentlemen's club in Macao only. NOBODY THERE that nite but me and my friend (and the girls). Kept on asking if we want more 'service' than drinks @@.

Not sure about the local ones. Never been. Isn't Brandy's supposed to be the more famous one?

TOP

Golf係平,但未置于"窮人"都玩得起,始終啲gear都貴。

Dating scene就好難講,個個地方都有人呻搵 ...
大C姐 發表於 2013-2-18 16:23


Don't even know enough attractive singles to get to the stage of 'chase'. Like... not enuf as in... 'zero'. LOL. Problem is meeting, for me and for now anyways.

And yeah, clubbing. It's such a gamble. And it's so classless. You almost just go grab at girls till one that dun get taken aback. It's crazy. It's like a bunch of animals. I don't mind the eye candies tho. It's crazy how there are lots of hot gals in a club, but u never meet them in 'real' life. And I'm so over age for clubs now... even tho i do know friends who clubs into their 30s with great success. And somehow found a wife out of it...

For amateurs, don't try finding a wife, or even a serious gf from a club. I have another friend that got serious burned by that, and still consuming his life away @@.

TOP

The other problem with Chinese Vancouverite is the lack of 'casually dating' culture. Either they are super slow to warm up. Once they warm up it feels like they will treat it seriously  fast. It's stranger/friends directly to bf/gf. That's just unheathy. And I'm not going to talk about the casual sex part of things either.

TOP

回復  大C姐

識女係邊到都易啦, 問題係岩唔岩. 呢到冇車咩都唔洗講, 香港冇車起碼交通方便, 送人返屋企幾 ...
reyes 發表於 2013-2-18 16:50


A car is dirt cheap here tho....

TOP

係邊到搵到呢D女?
reyes 發表於 2013-2-18 16:57


I think casually dating culture is common for people raised locally.

TOP

平又要見得下人, 咁而家租車都幾平
reyes 發表於 2013-2-18 17:01


I think a nice clean Civic/Mazda 3 w/in 10 years old is pretty presentable? Good part of Vancouver girls is they ain't really gold diggers. If you are able to find a single girl to begin with. haha.

TOP

In Vancouver, driving a luxury car shows either that you

- you just like to waste money
- you are insecure...
- you actually track the damn thing so you need the handling and HP. LOL.

I think I'm all 3 of the above. LOL.

TOP

"十幾歳最多拖拍" is because have access to tons of single girls ma.

Problem now is access to single girls la.

Dun really give a crap about gals who'd even bother with a classless useless jobless bum anyways. no conflict there.

TOP

返回列表