返回列表 發帖

[中餐館] 好慘!近Lougheed Mall 無啖好食

Near by we have a Yan's Garden.  Its food is so so but not worth the price.  Any idea?

回復 3# lo_pak


Sorry you are wrong.  I live in Burnaby around Lougheed Mall for exactly 30 years.  I came to Canada in 1975.  It's well known that Lougheed/North Road is Korean Town now.  I can eat Korean once in a blue moon but I am Chinese! I will try Mui Garden again since lo_pak recommended it.  Mui Garden was good but I haven't been there over 25 years because of their lousy food at that time.

TOP

North Garden Cafe (fair, still better than Yan's) on Cameron?  NO WAY!

TOP

I am not a Sushi fan but thank you.  You live by the Mall then?  Last time I was in that little plaza in September, California Sushi was moving.  Hopefully it's renovating.  Do you know?  I would like to try Sushi there.

TOP

返回列表