返回列表 發帖

YVR to HKG one way $238

Note, this is with Air Canada.

There was a "flight sale" last week for Vancouver to HK...for $255 which I thought was a good deal..turns out, right after the "sale", now the normal price for a one way ticket from Van to HK is $238 until Sept 7!!! With tax it comes to about $320..

Great deal for people who can and have the time to fly one way to HK..

it depends on when you come back...some are showing as $700+...but i know HK has promo sometimes...cathay sometimes have flights (one way from HK to VAN) for around $500CDN

TOP

I booked when it was still $255...so with taxes, I paid $330.00 at travel agency

you can book the flight online by yourself too...

TOP

Thanks.  Do you know if there are any restrictions to that sale?
Rainy 發表於 2009/7/17 11:21 AM


i think it's nonrefundable and nontransferrable...
thats it.

but remember, it's a one way ticket...so must have valid ID and visa when entering HK. I guess this sale is good for HK ID holders otherwise if you enter with CDN passport they might want to see your return ticket...

TOP

返回列表