返回列表 發帖
原帖由 peter236 於 2008-9-15 13:06 發表
There are so many type of toppings that can be put on a Chinese hotdog.
What do they put on a japadog anyways? wasabi? sashimi, LOL?
You guys talk like the Japanese invented hotdog.


can you please name some good examples of potential Chinese hot dogs?
just curious

and have you had a japadog before?

TOP

原帖由 peter236 於 2008-9-15 16:48 發表


As you know, we as Chinese also eat seaweed, mayo and radishes. There is a lot more Chinese stuff that we can add.
If the Japanese can add seaweed, then we can as well. If they can make their japado ...


ermm...people of any ethnicity CAN eat seaweed mayo and radishes...but Chinese typically don't use seaweed, mayo and radishes in cooking ...where as japanese izakaya cuisine does...so they are surely more like japadogs than chinese dogs...

you are right.. surely we can use our imagination and creativity to make some sort of chinese dogs as well...but the fact is none exist at the moment...and thus I'm interested to know what type of chinese hot dogs you had in mind when you firmly said that it is a much better idea to eat chinese dogs rather than japadogs... so far  you still haven't managed to put forth any suggestions...

TOP

原帖由 peter236 於 2008-9-16 00:18 發表


There are so many ways to cook radish. We are talking about Chinese styles of cooking meat, veggies and sauces. Then we can put these Chinese style ingredients onto the hotdog. Chinese cuisine is mu ...



I'm positive that you have quite an imaginative mind
NOBODY said the Japanese were smart for "inventing" japadogs... you totally made that up yourself
we only mentioned that they were creative and delicious~ never mentioning that japanese were better than chinese
the fact is japadogs do currently EXIST while chinese hot dogs DON'T
of course if you can invent the equivalent using Chinese cooking methods then maybe we'll someday find new interests in your so called chinese dogs
meanwhile we're saying that we can't imagine what chinese hot dogs could be like and i guess you feel the same because until now I've asked you twice for examples and you still fail to list some out
I've also discovered that you can't read!!!
I said we don't TYPICALLY use seaweed and MAYO or the same type of radish that the japanese use in our chinese cooking
didn't say never, just not typically
thus it is only fair that they resemble japanese cuisine rather than chinese

TOP

原帖由 peter236 於 2008-9-16 18:22 發表


What do you mean Chinese hotdogs do not exist? I have seen Chinese people in Asia and all over the world making Chinese hotdogs.
The Chinese people, especially those who live on the coastal areas,  ...



so you're actually telling me that people ALL OVER THE WORLD would take a HOT DOG BUN and stuff it with an all-beef WIENER (or maybe even a frankfurter????) then top it with 雪菜 and 海鮮醬 then call it a chinese hot dog?? You're saying this happens ALL OVER THE WORLD ?

sorry I'm not convinced

TOP

原帖由 peter236 於 2008-9-17 00:19 發表


Nah, you don't really understand what I mean. I don't know why you think a japapdog is possible while a Chinese hotdog is not.
If the Japanese can make a japadog using Japanese style ingredient, the ...


Again you're making things up
I NEVER SAID it was not POSSIBLE to make a "chinese hot dog" ..It's definitely possible for you to take a hot dog bun, add a frankfurter and top it with hoisin sauce and preserved vegetable if you like
I specifically said that the fact is NONE EXIST AT THE MOMENT
while you disagreed to this statement~ I concluded I didn't believe people actually ate chinese hot dogs all over the world
because the hot dog ingredients and chinese ingredients would not match (you understood this point marvelously)
this is the reason why everyone is so fascinated by your idea of "chinese hot dogs"

and I do know what a japadog is
THE WHOLE POINT (and the reason why it's delicious) is that they use the TRADITIONAL HOT DOG BUN and a TRADITIONAL HOT DOG WIENER and add a kick and twist by adding japanese ingredients
if we do not use the traditional hot dog wieners to make such "chinese hot dogs" and use our "own" materials instead, the result will NOT be called a hot dog! It would be just some sort of wiener in bread
not every combination of any type of wiener and any type of bread is called a hot dog...just like not every combination of slates of meat with bread is called a hamburger

TOP

-_-'~ i give up
"dead chicken push rice cover"
he really lives in his magically lil own world

TOP

原帖由 mcjohnjohn 於 2008-9-17 22:41 發表


唉, 你成日講chinese hotdog, 你拎隻chinese hotdog 出黎而大家都話好食既話, 我相信各位會即刻比個叻你~
不過, 如果你連chinese hotdog係乜野都唔知而o係度死"燦", 咁就真係冇運行law. ...


I really don't think the whole problem is whether one can really make a "chinese hot dog"
the problem is he's imagining that everyone is worshiping the japanese or sth just because we think japadogs are delicious
I personally don't have a good vibe towards the japs for what they did in the war  but its 2008 now so I'm not gonna boycott their products
but i'm definitely not a fan of the japanese
but here we have this guy, accusing everyone that we prefer the japanese over chinese just because of a freaking hot dog
gosh...please be reasonable

TOP

返回列表