返回列表 發帖

I dont get it .. I start to hate this country more .. ( I am not Mr, T !!)

WTF ...

So .. I can kill other .. rob the bank .. XXXX chi ling .. and then claim myself have mental problem ..  ??

http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca ... fbus_verdict_090305


Not mean to ofference, why those highly educated mainlanders, love to chop off people's head??

And this ..  

Saskatoon is most dangous city in Canada?

Calgary is 10 times safer ??

http://www.calgaryherald.com/new ... /1356835/story.html

My buddies just moved from Calgary to Van to SK .. as they couldnt' stand for Calgary and Van ..

TOP

Basically ..   it means ..  LAWYERS  ..  do their job ..    but not Police ...  

Maradona said that is GOD's hand to put the ball into the net la..  

[ 本帖最後由 Catpiano 於 2009-3-5 12:30 編輯 ]

TOP

原帖由 rainbow-davie 於 2009-3-5 14:01 發表
U know, not only this country, everywhere has its own problem.
If you are in China, u will hate corruption
if you are in HK, u will probably hate the useless & chicken government
if you are in US, u  ...



True ...  just I would be very upset .. if one day ..  Police call me .. say someone just cut my wife's head off ...   and it would be even worse .. then they set the guy free ...

I am sure Mr. Li has serious mental problem .. ( ops..  many loyaukee too ) but I also think, that is how those lawyers made up the excuse ..

How about another guy who cut off the head of the china female student in US??

TOP

Well ..  may be since it happened in Edmonton ..  jsut so so so close to me .. and Edmonton is always a nice and peaceful city ...  

I am pissed ..   I know nothing I can do ..      and may be I just know too many Lawyers .. I know their job too ..  

TOP

返回列表