返回列表 發帖

座頭鯨死路一條



http://hk.news.yahoo.com/event/fc/20090319/hkwhale.html
誤闖香港水域的座頭鯨仍未離去,但大批市民為觀鯨,包船甚或划獨木舟希望近距離接觸鯨魚。專家指,座頭鯨昨日游出水面時間明顯減少,擔心船舶靠近使牠受驚,令牠更迷失,最終可能滯留太久而餓死...


To all suckers in HK, please stop checking out the Whale. If you want to see the Whale, come to BC for a visit.
Vancouver is ______ !

不速稀客座頭鯨迷途滯港,生命面臨威脅,昨續有好奇市民紛紛乘船前往觀鯨,一名洋漢更不理勸喻,划獨木舟逼近,險與牠相撞,巨鯨受驚躲在水底,缺乏北冰洋食物已漸消瘦,危機增加,是否能夠重回其熟悉的海域成疑。漁護署    呼籲市民不要再觀鯨,違者最高可判監一年及罰款十萬元。
座頭鯨浮上水    面時間較日前少,一小時只上水呼吸六至七次,即隔十多分鐘才上水,較前日每三、四分鐘便上水面噴水,活動能力大為減弱,而且巨鯨有消瘦迹象,令人痛心。

  他估計,由於船隻太多,船的螺旋槳聲響擾亂座頭鯨,令牠難以分辨方向,亦害怕被螺旋槳打傷,可能已受驚嚇,所以大部分時間留在水底,這是不好的現象。

http://hk.news.yahoo.com/article/090319/3/b9at.html

So pissed lor~ can't they just see the whale from the newspaper!!!
addicted to OROCHI Z~~! ♥

TOP

typical 港人羊群心態,feel sad for the whale

TOP

TOP

I read the news too. STUPID ppl!!! Can they just leave the whale ALONE!!!!

TOP

追鯨船包圍 座頭鯨死路一條

http://hk.news.yahoo.com/article/090320/3/b9z1.html
Vancouver is ______ !

TOP

poor whales
humans make a life lost soon

TOP

Not only native Hongers but also 洋漢 la. Only if whoever the first person sentenced penalty and/or jail, nobody would behave!!!

TOP

well, one way to save this is
guide the whale back to pacific ocean

TOP

well, one way to save this is
guide the whale back to pacific ocean
tiffiant 發表於 2009-3-21 14:37

I'm not a pro in this field and I was thinking the same too, but they said the whale can't be guided, the only way is to let her finds her own way naturally. So sad....

TOP

返回列表