返回列表 發帖
"起義" can means revolt (造反), of course it's not an appropriate and wise term to use, unless you really want to 反政府.

TOP

昨晚,短短幾小時,看見的,遇到的,主要就是這班人,這是香港的未來嗎?如果答案是『是』的話,我真的感到很可悲!」 ...
hangfat 發表於 2010-1-23 15:27


Sadly, some people actually 歌頌 this group of youths and believe that is the future of HK.

TOP

After years of regressing instead of progressing, I just don't see prc will follow their "promise" anymore.

THEREFORE, it's NOW OR NEVER!!!  I totally support youth to fight for what they deserved and promised.

TOP

本帖最後由 rockypath 於 2010-1-23 16:37 編輯

13# zoids

I objectively believe you will be disappointed. Just wait and see how this progresses.

I won't put my faith on this group of youth who have grown up in a green house.

Currently, the policy is 港人治港 and 50年不變。 However, if the the central government is convinced that 港人沒有能力治港, then it will step in and take over the control. Yes, it had promised 50年不變, but it can say that the situation has changed and the condition for 50年不變 is no more exists.  The bloody fact is that no one can do anything to prevent the central government take over the control of HK if it deems it is neccessary.

爭取民主進程需要有政治智慧。

TOP

斷章取義,不知所謂
為一己私慾,抹黑老屈,斷送全港市民發聲權利,可恥不該!

五區公投,簡單說只是民意調查
沒有法律效力,什麼都改變不了
共產黨有什麼好怕?
無希望無失望

TOP

13# zoids

I objectively believe you will be disappointed. Just wait and see how this progresses.

I won't put my faith on this group of youth who have grown up in a green house.

Currently, the po ...
rockypath 發表於 2010-1-23 16:27


This is exactly what I would say they are doing right, they are basically testing the bottom line and force prc to make their decision.  The ball is not on our field, instead it's their call.  From now on, when they try to push out any bad policy, be ready to face opposition and questioning.

Isn't this exactly what an ideal gov't suppose to be?  I think through protesting, and doing this as mini-referendum to show what the public wants.  Our purpose is already reached at this stage.  Next will be just real election without any bs functional group seats.

TOP

Soli, get your 毛主席語錄 out and read it.

既要革命,就要有一個革命的黨。沒有一個革命的黨,沒有一個按照馬克思列寧主義的革命理論和革命風格建立起來的革命黨,就不可能領導工人階級和廣大人民群眾戰勝帝國主義及其走狗。
──《全世界革命力量團結起來,反對帝國主義的侵略》(一九四八年十一月),《毛澤東選集》第四卷第一三六零頁。

中國共產黨是全中國人民的領導核心。沒有這樣一個核心,社會主義事業就不能勝利。
──《在接見出席中國新民主主義青年團第三次全國代表大會的全體代表時的講話》(一九五七年五月二十五日),《新華半月刊》一九五七年第十二號第五七頁。

一個有紀律的,有馬克思列寧主義的理論武裝的,採取自我批評方法的,聯系人民群眾的黨。一個由這樣的黨領導的軍隊。一個由這樣的黨領導的各革命階級各革命派別的統一戰線。這三件是我們戰勝敵人的主要武器。
──《論人民民主專政》(一九四九年六月三十日),《毛澤東選集》第四卷第一四八四頁。

我們應當相信群眾,我們應當相信黨,這是兩條根本的原理。如果懷疑這兩條原理,那就什麼事情也做不成了。
──《關於農業合作化問題》(一九五五年七月三十一日),人民出版社第九頁。

The above is from chapter 1 only.

TOP

17# kipposhi


umm...唔明閣下想講乜。
我就十分支持五區總辭﹐仲幫班飯民友諗埋新口號添~
叫「公投無罪﹐造反有理」如何?

TOP

17# kipposhi


umm...唔明閣下想講乜。
我就十分支持五區總辭﹐仲幫班飯民友諗埋新口號添~
叫「公投無罪﹐造反有理」如何?
soli 發表於 2010-1-23 18:01


你主人毛澤東都搞革命,做乜現在唔俾人搞革命

TOP

本帖最後由 sheep 於 2010-1-23 23:32 編輯

照吓塊鏡啦
豬八戒


umm...唔明閣下想講乜。
我就十分支持五區總辭﹐仲幫班飯民友諗埋新口號添~
叫「公投無罪﹐造反有理」如何?
soli 發表於 2010-1-23 19:01 [/quote]

TOP

返回列表