返回列表 發帖
Let's just ask the kids a simple question.

Would they rather live in today's HK or the HK in the 1970s.  Remember there was no computer no cell phone no bape clothing no sneakers no gaming consoles.

TOP

未出世,所以好難切實咁答你。不過70年代果陣香港樣樣野都開始興旺同向好果方面發展,所以絕對有得諗。但如果係 70年代之前就唔好喇,因為果陣社會不公嘅程度同依家有得揮。

但我可以好肯定咁同你講,可以揀今日香港同70年代尾同80年代嘅香港嘅話,我諗都唔使諗,一定會揀70尾、80年代果陣嘅香港。

-力

TOP

Yeah .. kind of true too ..

Everytime I go HK, I like to go "Sun Tin day" street market, "garden street", aberdeen etc .. still many people work super long hour .. (say 12 plus hr) hard working .. I doubt they play internet or iphone 4 all the time .. (some of them may not using computer) ..

Do they have happy life? may be .. may be they are happy at what they are doing, and doing for thier kids .. ^_^

TOP

Let's just ask the kids a simple question.

Would they rather live in today's HK or the HK in the 19 ...
快樂牛郎 發表於 2011-2-11 14:11


I rather like to see kids live in the 70's and 80's .
take a look at them today, no interaction in anywhere with anybody,
just playing with their phone, txting, listening songs etc.

TOP

I rather like to see kids live in the 70's and 80's .
take a look at them today, no interaction in ...
sheep 發表於 2011-2-11 15:12

Just blame it on American's facebook, tweeter etc.

TOP

I rather like to see kids live in the 70's and 80's .
take a look at them today, no interaction in ...
sheep 發表於 2011-2-11 15:12

Just blame it on American's facebook, tweeter etc.

TOP

Just blame it on American's facebook, tweeter etc.
peter236 發表於 2011-2-11 15:19



    they are txting to each other

TOP

MJJ,你無病呀化?香港係全世界工作時間第三高嘅地方,而越窮嘅人往往工作時間就越長。幾多人一日死做爛做 ...
Lik 發表於 2011-2-12 02:27

有錢就出街食, 冇錢就馬死落地行帶飯law.

唔通下下都要上街遊行話d 餐廳好貴, d 收入低既市民負擔唔起? 我覺得應該要自己設法去解決問題而唔係o係度埋怨. 香港人既優點係逆境自強, 我唔覺得亦唔希望香港人冇左呢個長處.

力兄, 知你最有腦, 但千祈唔好睇少d 窮人, 窮人都有自己生活既方法既, 唔係死牛一面頸咁要出街食飯架.

-- 逆境自強 MJJ

TOP

有錢就出街食, 冇錢就馬死落地行帶飯law.

唔通下下都要上街遊行話d 餐廳好貴, d 收入低既市民負擔唔起?  ...
mcjohnjohn 發表於 2011-2-13 17:53

Agree with you.

TOP

Let's just ask the kids a simple question.

Would they rather live in today's HK or the HK in the 19 ...
快樂牛郎 發表於 2011-2-12 06:11

為左可以同我老婆一齊, 我一定會揀活於當下的~

TOP

返回列表