返回列表 發帖

pets wonderland

has anyone got their doggie from this store? what do u think of this place?

oLi, are you talking abt pet wonderland? im thinking to purchase a dog from that store too..just wonder if their dog price are reasonable.

TOP

My family got our poodle at that store, too.

Well, I'm not sure if it's a fraud or the staff is not knowledgeable. They told my family that our puppy was a TOY poodle, so it won't grow in size that much. My family knew nothing about dogs before the purchase. She just simply likes the puppy and she bought it.

But as we raised him, it has grown A LOT. When I walked my puppy around, an experienced dog owner AND a staff from a petshop told me certainly that my puppy is a MINATURE POODLE~!

So, from that moment, I told everybody not to buy dogs at that store because of their dishonesty (well..also because of their EXTREMELY high mark-up)

TOP

was ur frd's dog weak when they brought it? or was it after that the yorkie became weak?
tequila 發表於 2009-9-29 05:50 PM

it was weak from day 1 they got it back home. But he wasn't sick.. then he suddenly got very sick.

TOP

我勁討厭他們,一家大細勁迫人買衫,又話返屋企試過唔合身可以換,返去換又話著過有狗毛唔換得,激死人!
一般基本常識都唔識,啲狗冇出世紙都要賣過千元,買狗時隨便比張針咭就話係嗰隻狗,之後再屈你買一大堆用品,
賣差的狗糧比人,之後又叫人每個星期至十日拿回去洗澡,然後再同你講一隻狗好悶,買多隻啦!佢哋真係當人白痴
同水魚,佢哋連隻狗純唔純種都唔知,一尾叫人買。
還有佢哋的牌是賣狗用品,不能賣有生命的東西,我跟我的朋友們曾去Richmond的SPCA投訴,但他們說不夠人數投訴,
只能遲些再收到東多投訴再處理,真生氣!

TOP

My friend's yorkie was from that store.... and her puppy was so weak and almost die once... Luckily he survived. even the vet said that he was lucky to be alive. It was a few years ago and the yorkie ...
布小熊 發表於 28-9-2009 10:00 PM


was ur frd's dog weak when they brought it? or was it after that the yorkie became weak?

TOP

i would never buy a puppy from metro or richmond centre... their price are rocket high. for a pug/shiba inu they cost the same at 25XX.. and they are bigger in size already too. the pug i saw at pets wonderland is 8 weeks old and cost $950. but of course i wouldn't buy a dog from a pet store just because it is cheaper.

just wanna know if the dogs from this store are good or not. i know a few ppl who have gotten their dogs from this place and no complains so far....

TOP

another sign of puppymill puppy......
cuz the condition and sanitary in puppymill is so bad and it's no wonder that his parents would be sick and weak too

good to hear the doggie is doing good now!

TOP

I seriously doubt they would

講開petshop,我真係印象好差
例如講我屋企第一隻sheltie,佢係我媽o係richmond center o個間度買
當時個店員 (係唐人o黎),叫我媽每餐比20粒狗糧佢 (同香港o的petshop既nonsense一 ...
嘉嘉 發表於 2009-9-28 09:43 PM

My friend's yorkie was from that store.... and her puppy was so weak and almost die once... Luckily he survived. even the vet said that he was lucky to be alive. It was a few years ago and the yorkie is healthy now. But back then, he was so sick and weak.

TOP

they are doing pretty good with the raw
less stool too (and my girl is so crazy about it. Every time when I am preparing the meat, she is making those whiny noise lol)
I think the biggest advantage of feeding raw is that you know what your dog is actually eating, and I don't really worry about bateria and stuff because I have read some infomation about the pH of a dog's stomach tends to become more acidic when digesting meat in comparison to dry food. So pretty much all bateria are killed before they would have a chance to enter the rest of the digestive system

I don't really understand your question actually.....^_^;;;
but yes, it's uncooked meat and veggie
I usually buy the raw food from some raw pet food store
they have been mixed (with meat veggie bones liver heart), grinded, frozen, and packed
ready to be eaten when thawed
or sometimes if I don't have time to buy (cuz it's in kerrisdale, I don't always go there), I will buy some meat from supermarket, and cut them into smaller pieces
I would also buy some veggie (basically any kind except those that are toxic to dogs), then put them into a small blender and grind them into fine pieces (easier for dogs to digest)

yup! my sheltie was on wellness core too
and my girl was on orijen
I prefer grain-free diet too ^_^

TOP

返回列表