返回列表 發帖

Craft exhibit! Nov Must go! Nov 20-22

本帖最後由 zuesel 於 2009-11-9 11:27 編輯

OMG! finially! Something better than just old grandma's crafts! I never go to those old folk's craft shows that hang signs on lamp posts at intersections. No offense, I really don't care for pine cone crafts and quilts. But this one is a must go coz it doesn't have any of that old fashioned stuff! I will be there all day! How often do you see a craft show that's a Party setting with DJs???!!!!
http://makeitproductions.com/vancouver/welcome-to-make-it/

Check out what's gonna be there to see and buy!
http://makeitproductions.com/vancouver/exhibitors/

Start Time: Friday, November 20, 2009 at 4:00pm
End Time: Sunday, November 22, 2009 at 5:00pm

Location: Croatian Cultural Centre
Street: 3250 Commercial Drive
City/Town: Vancouver, BC

Wondering where to find the coolest, hippest handmade gifts for everyone on your holiday list? Do you want to support talented Canadian artisans and designers instead of huge multinational chains? Would you rather listen to the hottest DJs rather than crappy Christmas music? Well then Make It is the place you want to be this November 20th-22nd! Shop from over 90 of Canada's hottest emerging designers under one roof.

What sets Make It apart from a typical craft show is the funky, upbeat atmosphere. Top DJs will be spinning urban beats as you peruse the booths creating a fun party vibe. This is definitely not your "granny's craft show" and therefore there will be no pinecone art or popsicle stick reindeers in sight! At Make It you will only find cool, innovative and stylish items that generally fall into the fashion, art, accessories, jewelry and home decor categories.

www.makeitproductions.com
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

47# myversa

ok i see. sorry i missed it!
zuesel 發表於 2009-11-24 15:38


according to other people, you do not miss out anything...
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

47# myversa

ok i see. sorry i missed it!
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

excuse my ignorance, what is a "circle craft" show?
zuesel 發表於 2009-11-24 10:57


that's the one I posted...

http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/vi ... &extra=page%3D1
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

excuse my ignorance, what is a "circle craft" show?
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

43# 布小熊


Circle craft show is not that great I found. But the one of a kind show was much better. I think I have seen the same craft in the pictures also in "one of a kind" show.

TOP

went yesterday...alsmot went broke in there..lol...the chocolate was so good
I miss you...

TOP

I WANT to go next year!!!
my sister went and she said this is way cooler than the circle craft show.

TOP


Si Fu~~~ I LUV UUUUUU~~~

下年我地一齊去過!!!

TOP

40# B仔


Bjai. I got something for you fr there! So don't be sad la. ;)
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

返回列表