返回列表 發帖

[甜品店] Japanese Christmas Cake in Van

I saw a Japanaese Christmas Cake advertisment in xlip magazine website. Just like ones I saw in Japanese Comics. The place is called Chicco on Robson St, any one tried that place before? Is it good? I might wanted to order one for my family this year.

cake looks like hamburger.  I never tried it so did not know the favor... I also saw the pikacu cake from TnT.
myversa 發表於 2009-12-2 10:20


which TnT ah??? kinda cool wow....want one for my hubby b-day

TOP

14# myversa


??? hamburger cake....sounds funny ...is it a real cake which look like a hamburger or wat?
burumichi 發表於 2009-12-1 22:17


cake looks like hamburger.  I never tried it so did not know the favor... I also saw the pikacu cake from TnT.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

If you want attractive cake, go for the TnT's Hamburger cake.
myversa 發表於 2009-12-1 14:56


That's called special, not attractive ok?

TOP

This sentence is a good example of oxymoron.
kipposhi 發表於 2009-12-1 23:23

You are an example of self-hating moron.

TOP

12# somewhereintime

Lols...thanks for hard selling me XD
its_visa 發表於 2009-12-1 21:25


It is LYK recommendation
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

The Chinese Christmas cake is very good.
peter236 發表於 2009-12-1 06:25


This sentence is a good example of oxymoron.

TOP

12# somewhereintime

Lols...thanks for hard selling me XD
"Out-Out Brief Candle, Life is but a walking shadow"
- William Shakespeare

TOP

14# myversa


??? hamburger cake....sounds funny ...is it a real cake which look like a hamburger or wat?

TOP

Doesn't look attractive at all.... but the price is ok
khaki 發表於 2009-12-1 14:53


If you want attractive cake, go for the TnT's Hamburger cake.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

返回列表