返回列表 發帖

Does bank open tomorrow?

as title.

Thanks.

well, i asked on Dec 27.... so I was asking for Dec 28.... thanks...

TOP

What do you mean by tomorrow?
Is it the 31st December,2009?
sheep 發表於 2009-12-30 19:04


It is going to be the New Year Day 2010
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

i work in a bank and i go to work tomorrow = yes it is open!

TOP

But I am so sad to hear somebody said something like that  希望你並不是信 tiffiant 說的吧
匿名 發表於 2009-12-30 00:19



what do you  mean by that?

TOP

What do you mean by tomorrow?
Is it the 31st December,2009?

TOP

I know TD bank will open

TOP

men only learn from mistakes

every mistake should be treasured

TOP

im pretty sure you will find out if you actually give your bank a call
I miss you...

TOP

I learned my lesson.... Went there but none of the bank opened...
myversa 發表於 2009-12-29 12:35

將來問多幾個人穩陣 d....

唔識的我唔會搭嘴。。。不過﹐我相信呢度的朋友都唔係有心比假資料﹐也許只是因為他們自己也不清楚吧

But I am so sad to hear somebody said something like that 希望你並不是信 tiffiant 說的吧﹖

TOP

返回列表