返回列表 發帖

free street car that connects Canada Line and Granville Island

http://olympichostcity.vancouver ... ansit/olympic-line/

"This showcase streetcar service, called the Olympic Line, will be a free transit system and will run between Granville Island and 2nd Avenue and Cambie Street between January 21 and March 21, 2010. Operating hours: 6:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. daily (18 hours a day)."


More incentive for me to take skytrain ...

15# 草莓妹妹


Yeah..more tempting to go Granville Island to get stamping supplies and copics more often... >_<

TOP

Wow... It's so pretty!  I think I should stop by Granville Island for scrapbookings and then take a look @ it.

They should not stop using it after March 21, 2010.  Cuz it ca attract more visitors to shop around there.  I hate how there's BIG TRAFFIC JAMS and LIMITED Parking spaces in Granville Island.  If they continue to have this line, then it would be GREAT!

TOP

nice! I may go next sunday!

TOP

I did try out the "street car"...
Very "quiet"....but the inside is a bit narrow.
I think it will bring more people to Granville Island ...





附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

11# sheep


等我呢個weekend搭street car去試吓先。

TOP

Not those inside the market, the one outside the market where street performance is

TOP

Stewart bakery,  Ecole Di Pane?  Boulanger Echalot?Siegal Bagel?
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

8# fibbi


有街頭表演 小廣場旁邊嗰間 賣HALF BAKED BREAD 同其他野都幾好

TOP

7# sheep


Which bakery?

TOP

返回列表