返回列表 發帖

[其他飲食] Valentine's day dinner

Any suggestion? In Richmond area.

My Valentine's Day will be with my family for sure...

only think I can do is sneak out after dinner for a Valentine's dessert.

TOP

11# tweety

The day before is 年30晚 tho~ lol~
My bf and I thot there's no way to be alone on Valentine's Day cuz it's Olympics, Chinese New Year and a Sunday....
Impossible!!!!
"Forgive, and you will be forgiven." (Luke 6:37)

TOP

chop restaurant
there is a "c fong" style japanese restaurant that is close to granville.
tofu 發表於 2010-1-29 17:15


Sorry, but are you talking about 2 different restaurants here?  Chop in Richmond seems like a steak house.  

I am really interested in a "c fong" style japanese restaurant.  If you have more info, please post.  Thanks  a bunch!

TOP

huh?? sound sad bor..

I know it's chinese new year too..

how about the day before?

TOP

chop restaurant
there is a "c fong" style japanese restaurant that is close to granville.

TOP

dinner at home the day after lor....

TOP

7# B仔


咁就無計喇。
我都預咗嗰日唔會有二人世界。

TOP

Change it to v-day lunch...then dinner w/ family....
fibbi 發表於 2010-1-29 13:09

好難喇
又要飲茶
就算人多唔飲茶,都要去拜年。。。

你知D老人家架啦~ 明知星期日唔洗返工,你都唔早D"鋪"頭,真係挺比人"開年"咩!

TOP

Change it to v-day lunch...then dinner w/ family....

TOP

返回列表