返回列表 發帖

[craft] becoming a demonstrator?

本帖最後由 Rainy 於 2010-2-2 00:09 編輯

Hey girls, recently, I've been thinking joining a company as a demonstrator. Inspired by Claichan! I thought it would be a good thing because I get to share my hobby with a lot of people. However, there are LOTs compaines out there and which one do you like the most?
The Angle Company
Close to my Heart
Stampinup
{ipitty}
Memory Works

Yeah me too!  That's why sometime I like to make multiple cards with the same materials.  Because it takes me more time on thinking about it then actually making it.  Why not make more when I already have the idea.

Too bad, we all have diff time schedule, or else we could meet together and just make cards together.

TOP

13# claichan


Well...technique is one thing...if you are willing to spend time on it, like watching more youtube video, attend classes, read some books..I'm sure one will improve. Creativity/design is another thing. It just happens that I'm too slow on coming up new design and colour matching...

I can stare at my pile of paper for an hour before I start...then probably another half hour for the layout... >_<

TOP

12# fibbi


Yeah, that was my concern too...I'm still not good.... but Fibbi you of course have the skills!
I'm forcing myself to learn different tools of what I'm selling just in case people would ask me....so it's in an other way that I'm learning from researching.

TOP

Well...for me, another consideration is ...I don't think my skill is "there" yet... don't really think I'm that qualify of being the "demonstrator" lor...

TOP

10# claichan


Yup, I am still not finished reading SU's products... ahhah gees, I think I am seriously stuying that whole thing =P

TOP

8# Rainy


Take your time, but honestly, consider your style and stick with it at least for a while.
I trying to stop myself from buying products other than SU!, because all my materials and supplies are coordinating.

TOP

Are you talking about the Stamp' A Jig?
草莓妹妹 發表於 2010-2-2 12:02


Yeah!  I just didn't wanna 賣廣告

TOP

I think I am pretty much going to go with stampin up..... but it's so hard to decide now because CTMH is nice too... dim suen

TOP

hehe... I'm going to buy a tool just for alignment....  (it's one of stampin up tools)
I know, especially if you are masking, u wanna make sure you are stamping the right place.
of course, clear sta ...
claichan 發表於 2/2/2010 10:22 AM


Are you talking about the Stamp' A Jig?

TOP

返回列表