返回列表 發帖

[其他飲食] Seri Malaysian Restaurant

Not advertising for them. I just feel this place is worth mentioning!

Thanks to a friend who loves great food for his recommendation! I really heart this place!
Food is awesome, tasty, great price and authentic!
It's a family style so not much decor but the overall setting shows the owner/chef has heart. He came out to greet us warmly and asked how we like his food.
Service was warm and attentive. Our Malaysian waiter spoke Cantonese so ordering was easier. There were only 3 of us so we can't order everything but of what we ordered, we really liked them!

Food wasn't too oily. Satay were tender. Sauces were tasty. Non-commercial tasting. Oh, they can be a bit spicy, so be sure to tell them your level of tolerance!

I really hope someone here will give it a try and let us know after how you like it!

2327 Hastings St E Vancouver (Hastings and Nanaimo)
604-677-7555
closes 3-5pm and 8pm




























附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

回復 61# cremedelacreme
It's actually not extremely small.
It can have at least 10 tables for 4 settings. And tables are not set close to each other.

TOP

回復  cremedelacreme

A small group of 8-10 people,
I doubt if they can handle too many customers  ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-11-4 08:51

I don't know~  Haven't been there.  Maybe the restaurant aren't too big eh..

TOP

回復 59# cremedelacreme

A small group of 8-10 people,
I doubt if they can handle too many customers at once
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

I like Homestyle Malaysian food,
maybe we can do  LYK lunch there
and try out all dishes,   Anyone?? ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-11-4 08:31



    Its a goood idea!

TOP

You want to try it first before bring your parents there? the place is very "up dup" and it closes  ...
布小熊 發表於 2010-11-4 08:24


They close at 8?  So early!  Thanks for letting me know, otherwise we would have drive down there, and they are closing soon.  I went to banana leaf with my parents 2 weeks ago around 3pm for late lunch, parked our car, put money in the metre parking, then realized they are close between 230-500pm! grrrrrr!!!  Its ok, my parents don't mind 'up dup', my dad just loves any sort of good malaysian foood.  He miss Malaysian/Singapore foood alot keke

TOP

I like Homestyle Malaysian food,
maybe we can do  LYK lunch there
and try out all dishes,   Anyone????
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

The foood looks really yummy!  I still haven't go try yet, I should bring my parents there soon!
cremedelacreme 發表於 2010-11-4 01:53 AM

You want to try it first before bring your parents there? the place is very "up dup" and it closes at 8pm on weekdays.
May be better for lunch.

TOP

The foood looks really yummy!  I still haven't go try yet, I should bring my parents there soon!

TOP

回復 49# ACC-HE
Yeah. It's ok. I usually like restaurants that you don't like
LOL

TOP

返回列表