返回列表 發帖

[其他飲食] Charm Modern Thai

本帖最後由 ACC-HE 於 2010-9-13 10:05 編輯

Today's Deal: $15 for $30 Worth of Food + Drinks at Charm Modern Thai and Bar
http://www.indulgeliving.com/index.php?city_id=1

I tried them before, really not bad~!
Here's my favorite PaNang curry

附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

回復 26# myversa
Guess I will skip TangThai and try Khunnai Chang then. Thanks!

TOP

回復  myversa
You mean TangThai? I want to try that one too but I haven't got time to do any downto ...
布小熊 發表於 2010-9-20 08:43


Yes Tang Thai.  My wife does not like the Tom Yan soup there.  We only ordered Pad Thai and Tom Yan soup noodle so we cannot put judgement yet but the pad thai was not as good as other place.

TOP

richmond thai house was not good.

TOP

I was browsing for Thai restaurant reviews (cos of this interesting Thai food discussion) and I found this Thai restaurant on Denman which looks interesting. The reviewer, who is Thai herself, thinks this is the most authentic Thai restaurant in Vancouver. btw she didn't try any curry dishes.

http://www.khunnaichang.com/

http://victoriasfoodsecrets.com/2010/03/khunnai-chang/

TOP

回復 22# myversa
You mean TangThai? I want to try that one too but I haven't got time to do any downtown dinner...

TOP

My wife was actually thinking to go to Thai house that day but we ended up trying the Green Basil instead.  I do find their curry so-so.  Have you tried the one downtown on Robson near damen?
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

yes, their style of cooking thai food is just too... Chinese.  Not very authentic.  

Yes, the Tom Yam was ok, but the curry, nah...

TOP

Tried Green Basil, disappointed, too Chinese.
ACC-HE 發表於 2010-9-20 08:08


Too Chinese? Do you mean the food?  I actually only tried their Tom Yan Soup and Green Curry on Saturday.  My wife actually like their soup.  It's much better than another thai restaurant downtown.

TOP

Tried Green Basil, disappointed, too Chinese.

TOP

返回列表