返回列表 發帖

Don't know why still talk on the phone when driving!!!!

I don't know why still have many ppl talk on the phone when they drive!!!! Today weather is bad, I really hate those guy on the left lane talk on the phone and drive 30-40km.....

回復 11# bbgun


    Polices do whatever they want ga la no littering, no speeding, no talking on phone while during, etc.  But polices do all those too! They dont' even follow the law themselves since they think they are the law enforcements.  Once I saw them littering while giving out tickets, and speeding because of tim hortons.  Not saying I saw them talking on the phone while driving some of you saw it too.

Talking on the phone and driving is not good but only to those who really can't multitask if you guys know what I mean.  Not saying it's a good idea but I do believe there are still lots out there who can drive and talk on the phone and drive properly without speeding or under speed and being dangerous.

TOP

many are commercial vehicle drivers... need to make a living ma... but they should get a blue tooth, obviously because of lazy or ignoring the law la...

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

why bother that polices are taking phones while driving

TOP

the only time they would care was when they saw police car drives by.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

Everybody talks like the old days when s/he is out of the city.

TOP

Bus and taxi drivers too!
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

i've seen more police talk on phone while driving eversince they enabled that law. =/

TOP

120km??? Now with new BC law 40+km will get your car towed if caught!!

Philip

TOP

返回列表