返回列表 發帖

Miniature BBQ house in progress

Hi, long time no see here!
Too bad old LYK's photos are gone of all my crochet and clay projects. I can upload and share them if anyone wants to see.

Here's my latest bbq house project. Almost finished la.

[ 本帖最後由 zuesel 於 2008-2-8 11:16 編輯 ]

我都係係  vancouver 跟過一個 老師做
雖然佢又係後來教埋做呢     d miniature...but I don't like her.. 所以無再 continuous 學啦。
但番到香港又無   tools 帶係身。要再買過同一樣既既    tools 去學果幾堂又唔 ...
wendywwg 發表於 2008-6-21 21:44


Wendy, did you manage to go to hk again? I will be going in May. This time I will be learning from another teacher who's style is different. Which teacher did you learn from in Van?
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

Migkyo

Thank you for your complement!

I think the entire set costed me around $250.

Unfortunately, I don't have plans to teach at the moment. I don't consider myself good enough nei . Actually, I don't know how to go about teaching so that I won't lose profit since buying the materials and have them shipped to Canada is HUGEly expenslive! Will let you know once I can figure out something la.

TOP

回復 39# 的帖子

Wendy, sorry for the late reply. I just came back fr. honeymoon.

To answer your question:

1. I learned this in HK so I don't know where you can learn in Van for "wood" work in specific.

2. Which teacher did you learn from in Van? I had a teacher too but quit because I don't like her. i wonder if it's the same teacher we had.

3. When I go to HK to learn, I don't bring my tools either. And the trips are always not long enough to learn the entire project. So I have to have shorten their 4 weeks course to 1 day. Within that 1 day, I try to memorize everything and make tthem when I come back to Van.

4. Yes, you know how expensive some of the tools and materials are! I totally hear you!

TOP

are you teaching zuesel??
Can you be my SEE FU? ahhaha...

I am impressed w/ your detailed work!
I am speechless girl!
How much does it cost u to make this whole BBQ Store?

TOP

回復 14# 的帖子

我都係係  vancouver 跟過一個 老師做
雖然佢又係後來教埋做呢     d miniature...but I don't like her.. 所以無再 continuous 學啦。
但番到香港又無   tools 帶係身。要再買過同一樣既既    tools 去學果幾堂又唔係好想。   
sigh.....但真係好得意。

TOP

我有齊所有=做麵粉花工具﹐  and clay...請問係 vancouver 係邊道可以學整呢 木 miniature ?  我已經學左花啦

TOP

原帖由 zuesel 於 2008-2-25 12:21 發表
The wire work is done and the rest is put together now. It lights up. Hard to show in the photos.

Your comments are welcomed!1674

wow... sweet... I love them...
我好惹火。。。

TOP

原帖由 myversa 於 2008-2-25 09:52 發表
Yes.  She like those miniture food stuff.  We have some collection made from Japan.  I thought it would be super sweet to give her one of the unique birthday cake.  .  I will pm you.  Thank you.


Thanks Gary for your cake order. I will make another posting of my other crafts as promised.

TOP

The chalk board says menu: ie: char siu faan $22, chicken and pork rice: $24

TOP

返回列表