返回列表 發帖

[其他飲食] 素食,那裡好?

好像選擇不多,有什麽好提議?

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2011-2-8 08:11 編輯

回復 19# cha_wan_mushi

I've never been a big fan of red meat, I love  vegetables and fruits.
I design vegetarian and vegan menu for restaurants.
At home, 85+%  vegetables with little fish/white meat.
Red meat occasionally. I create a lot of vegetarian
recipes and  I coach the healthy chef competition teams
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

回復 17# somewhereintime


    Been at school and work lu. Have you been eating a lot of Vegetarian Dishes?????????  I didn't know you're into Veggie dishes too!   PM you in a bit   This thread is for Veggie dishes leh
Cheerios,
Cha Wan Mushi

TOP

回復  cha_wan_mushi

Where have you been? lil mushi
somewhereintime 發表於 2011-2-7 12:47


Do you cook vegie dishes?

TOP

回復 16# cha_wan_mushi

Where have you been? lil mushi
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

回復 15# somewhereintime


Hey, Man!!!! I'm replying to the original poster ah ma.  LOL.
Cheerios,
Cha Wan Mushi

TOP

回復 14# cha_wan_mushi


  Why girls only? lil mushi.
  I like vegetarian foods too
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

hey girl
I went to FOUNDATION twice and I liked their food but not so much the atmosphere: loud music. youthful, chill, artistic, non-classy dinning.  It's on Main Street by  6 or 7th intersection.

I'm into the traditional type of vegeterian if I feel vegeterian.  
I highly recommend the vegeterian restaurant inside the temple of Richmond.
It's called International Buddhist Society on 9160 Steveston Highway.

On other nights, I like Bodhi Choi Heung Vegetarian Restaurant.
It's on Fraser.
It's got a whole variety of vegeterian dishes. If you're not so into traditional vegeterian, this restaurant you might like

ENJOY, GIRL
Let us know which one you liked wooo

Mushi
Cheerios,
Cha Wan Mushi

TOP

There's a vegetarian restaurant on Joyce Street, close to Joyce station
I just went there today, pretty good
dim sum is 10% off and no tea charge
Here's a review
http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/14/1 ... n-Fortune-Vancouver

TOP

that's good I am trying out Grub this week. I know a lot of vegetarians like Foundation, but I actually don't find the food there is any good at all...

TOP

返回列表