返回列表 發帖

問: 人情..

average 公價是否$100?
one of my closest girl friends is getting married soon
how much 人情 should be given if i were the maid of honor?
how much 人情 should be given if i were one of the bridesmaids? (in  my case)
how much 人情 should be given if i were just one of the guests?
how much 人情 should be given by my BF if he were to attend? (in my case they know each other because of me)
im just listing out all the possible scenarios here =p i'm not even sure if it makes a difference?
she and her hubby are taiwanese (if it makes a difference at all!?)
and the entire wedding will be held at mayfair in richmond~

thanks a lot i don't want to screw this up =p

回復 6# ah3

It was, like 20 years ago.
Wedding banquets at high end restaurants,
$3000+  a table plus tip and HST.I attended a lunch at Shiang Garden, $2,888 a table,
that's for lunch
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

I always thought it's $50!

TOP

tend to be the closer you are to the bribes/bribesmaid..the more you hv to give..but its your personal choice really..normally $100
I miss you...

TOP

i think $100 is standard...i gave $100 to my coworker when she got married...but we're more like friends....if you're the bridesmaid, then maybe a bit more laa...

TOP

$100 ok la, the closest friend I would give $200, but that's personal choice la

TOP

禮多人不怪
這個多
是多錢
無知並不是罪﹐  真正的罪是以無知 為口頭禪 為榮

TOP

返回列表