返回列表 發帖

Iwase japanese bookstore closing

The Japanese bookstore in Yaohan center is closing.
Now they have a big sale on magazine and stationary.
Sad to see it go out of business and thanks for providing good japanese mangas and magazine to Vancouver for so many years.

I bought 3 car magazines.  Total about $20.00  That's very good deal

TOP

I wanted to grab some photography books today

but no discount for those tim.......

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

我要嗰D全部都冇得減。。。好SAD~
只係有一本唔知點解有得減,打埋稅 $2.xx~!!!

will check back later ...
B仔 發表於 2011-3-9 16:49

Good for you!
Yeah, none of the stuff we're interested have stock or have discount..... like travel books and wedding magazines..... too bad. Gotta check later but before they closed down.

TOP

Went there today but unfortunately there is no discount on travel books. Might go there again later  ...
FiChai 發表於 2011-3-7 20:57


我要嗰D全部都冇得減。。。好SAD~
只係有一本唔知點解有得減,打埋稅 $2.xx~!!!

will check back later...

TOP

回復 15# peter236

I think Japanese all hang out in downtown area now...  Iwase may last longer over there, with a small store...Can't imagine they really survived 17 yrs in Yohan!

TOP

回復 14# alee


   I used to buy European professional books from them  before the
   Amazon
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

It looks like very few Japanese people go there. Japanese culture is waning quickly.

TOP

返回列表