返回列表 發帖

Internet, TV and Phone on the cheap.

Just wondering if I can go cheap on these cable/internet/phone bill.

I am thinking about drop TV/Phone and use cheaper alternatives.  What is the latest/cheaper way to watch TV (TVB?) and to phone without having an IT manager at Home.

What would you recommend?

I think shaw's student package is back too...

TOP

I have been saying TVPad is too good to be true for years now, and it's still alive.

Philip

TOP

回復 4# stevoo


    good to know. I am very temped cos I really enjoy taiwanese shows. (not so much TVB)

TOP

回復 3# Look4chrisng
Who knows and that's the risk we have to take!

TOP

thank Philip.
I shaw TV Pad at Crystal Mall.  Are they reliable?  It seems too good to be true.  No monthly fees, would they go belly up on me after I spent $300?

TOP

TV Pad for TVB shows, Internet Lightspeed cable internet service and upgrade your cell phone plan to an unlimited plan to replace your regular phone.

Philip

TOP

返回列表