返回列表 發帖

Bellevue hotel

Plan to stay in Bellevue a night or two as a short getaway. Wanna able to shop for a bit longer time.
Which hotel would you suggest?

You will love their heavenly bed~ its heavenly

TOP

Thank you for all the inputs. You guys are great.
Finally I booked Westin the shopping package. Just because it's so close to Bellevue Square (I think can walk over there). The price is $239/night so with tax it's $574. Work out to be $170-ish pre night (minus the gift certificate). Not cheap but location matters when travel with little one. Free parking and free wi-fi so I'm happy.
And good to know that the gift certificate can actually get cash back on the remaining balance.

TOP

I stayed at Coast, it's reasonable rate when I bid at Priceline. You may want to have a look at hotwire and Kayak as well.

Philip

TOP

I usually stays at 3.5 star there for $62/night
sunsiupak @ on.cc: Apple, 只要Show個Logo,屎都有人排隊買。

TOP

I think Hyatt Regency is the only 4 star hotel in Bellevue area that accept priceline bids and it is usually around $115/ night ($105 - $132, ~ the same with hotwire and expedia).  Check Westin Bellevue too, because they have a shop and stay deal that works about the same.  from $199 to $219 / night (plus tax and stuff, high season might cost more idk), they will give you a $100 shopping voucher to use in the Bellevue mall, but you can just buy a newspaper/ coffee/ cheesecake in the shops with your voucher and they will give you US cash back on the remaining balance.  If you stay during weekend nights self parking is free as well.  If you are looking at $75 - $90 price range bid 3.5 star and I think you will get sheraton hotel (or four points), which are decent too.  With entertainment book you can use that $20 voucher towards your bid on priceline/ hotwire, or just use Ebates before you place a bid and they will give you a little bit of cash back.

TOP

Coz Bellevue just have few 4 stars hotels...so that why I bid it....

TOP

I never use priceline bid and is that we can't choose the specific hotel?

TOP

I stay at Hyatt regency at Aug,Priceline bid , good deal and convenience   lor

TOP

返回列表