返回列表 發帖

百家店的服務態度.

百家店有一個體型龐大的女人, 賣報紙從來不會給予客人報紙袋, 而且服務態度非常差, 真的很想知道, 她是否有精神病?!

I went there to buy newspaper this afternoon

but the man who work there didn't mean to me..

I bought newspaper from that shop and  gave him money (he took my money by his hand) and asked for plastic bag...

he just gave me the yellow plastic bag (with western union's advertising on it) to me... and said, "thank you " to me..

maybe you guys complaint them too much.. and they start nice to customer

TOP

All plastic bags come from oil by-products anyway. They are there even if you do not use them.

TOP

I really appreciate what the shops/department stores in Tokyo are doing... they give you a 環保袋 when you shop instead of a plastic bag, and their designs are great, you would not object to bring these pretty bags with you all the time

From what I saw, the Japanese is really working hard on protecting the environment.

Go back to this topic, I think newspaper can be an exception because it is very dirty... if the customer does not have a 環保袋 with him/her, I think it is a courtesy to give out a plastic bag (every newspaper comes with a plastic bag in HK, and we can reuse it anyway), consider what I said in my last post, imagine what happen if it is raining outside....
我好惹火。。。

TOP

香港係藥房買膠布個陣同收銀姐姐話唔洗袋. 對方都會講 "多謝支持環保"

TOP

係香港便利店買報紙都有袋比埋你播。

我通常去百家店都會幫襯HSBC旁邊個 booth 買報紙,佢地比埋袋你,有時仲同你入埋添。

TOP

唉。。。我地而家都習慣帶埋購物袋先去買報紙了。。。

事緣﹐以前幫襯開麗晶韓國佬買﹐次次聽他呻話一袋要了他 4個仙﹐有段時間已經唔想比膠袋。。。整整下直情唔比﹐我地去親麗晶都會行一陣﹐渣住份報紙相當唔方便。。。本來轉了去旁邊另外一間買﹐好衰唔衰那間時開時唔開﹐所以而家禮拜日去買報紙都盡量記得帶購物袋﹐我諗好多加拿大人都已經養成這個習慣了。。。

我覺得﹐又係係岩既﹐環保嘛。。。只係﹐如果天雨﹐買份報紙﹐兩手渣住仲要行路拎返屋企﹐又係幾可憐。。。(因我家非常近那頭﹐成日都係步行去麗晶的﹐因為拍車很麻煩)
我好惹火。。。

TOP

我唔係要有好好服務,但唔駛咁驚,我啲錢又唔會咬人
一份報紙都係錢.

TOP

Wah, that $1.25 what do you expect ah???

Are you expecting her to bend over backwards, gave you a bow, thank you with big smile and bag that $1.25 (sometimes even 0.75) newspaper for you?

Buy a reusable bag, save the enviornment !

TOP

原帖由 pepsis2 於 2008-8-11 11:24 發表
plastic bags very very bad to the environment la.. BYOB la!



too bad, there are too many byob produced

TOP

返回列表