返回列表 發帖

男兒當入樽

無論畫功, 編劇, 人物描繪各方面實在太出色了。
最後流川交波俾櫻木用平民射球攻入打敗山王既致勝一球。再而互相擊掌呢段實在太感人了。
最後由於各球員體力透支而輸左俾由森重寬帶領既名朋工業。
呢個唔應該係結局~

<<動物奧運會>>係一齣非常好睇既短片!

TOP

所以我 rather watch 廣告時間播既<<仙巴歷險記>> 即係拉下條皮帶會變大隻0個套...仲有<<動物奧運會>> 同<<烏龍冤家>>

TOP

足球小將... 仲記得細個既時候成日睇電視, 一集得15分鍾, 個波只係由後半場剛剛推左上半場就完喇. 唔知係佢地個球場太大, 定係佢地小朋友跑得太慢.

TOP

唔洗講啦﹐足球小將係DUM 波鍾既始祖。
南葛對東邦 final, 一個沖力射球射幾集, 正係拉躬都幾個廣告。呢個match 踢成個月。

TOP

DUM 波鍾 = Captain Tsubasa ...

Football gound must be 10 mile width ...

TOP

Dragon Ball 係嚴重DUM 波鍾, 最記得天下武林大會孫悟空對秦龍(矯裝的龜仙人), 悟空變左猩猩, 秦龍出龜波氣功, 0個個龜波氣功居然可以拖幾個廣告。

TOP

原帖由 mcjohnjohn 於 2008-11-18 19:52 發表
可能就因為男兒當入樽, 令到果段時間好多人打籃球.
打開街波既小弟慘受影響, 一去到球隊, 就要跟隊鬥波, 通常都要跟4至5隊先有得打.
唔好睇少4至5隊, 打10分都打好耐架, 尤其係當果4至5隊都係海軍鬥水兵...
當成個場 ...



finally..........
I thought me and my friends are the only weird jerks that would do that hahha
but I didnt call myself whoever in the slam dunk, just made fun with each other

TOP

I still think DB anime is dragging, and the newer DB anime is totally a joke.

But newer anime are better because I think the computers helped a lot to make the picture looks fancy. I think Naruta is popular because the anime is good, but the story is sucking right now. The only comic I am still watching is One Piece.

TOP

原帖由 myversa 於 2008-11-19 10:10 發表
I like the comic but did not like the animation too much... the animation seemed to drag a bit....



Yeah ... many comic ..  is better in "comic form"   not that great as animation ..  ( too slow ..   )

However, some flighting one .. like dragon ball ..  Bleech .. Naruta etc .. are good in animation .. ( when u can watch many espisodes one time! )

TOP

返回列表