返回列表 發帖

蛋撻

where can i buy 橢圓形蛋撻 in vancouver?
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

oh great, haahaha

TOP

something like that....

heat it up a bit in the toaster oven before you eat....much better!

TOP

so T&T cheap right? 4.99 for six?

TOP

problem with buying from T&T is that they sell in 1/2 dozen

not that it's hard to finish but....fat...haha

TOP

i dont' always buy egg tart to eat
so, don't know what the price right now

TOP

how cheap do you want?

T&T?

TOP

where can i buy cheap cheap egg tart in east vancouver?

TOP

原帖由 myversa 於 2009-1-8 11:34 發表
I am glad I had the chance to try the ones in H.K.  They are super delicious.


i only tired those circular small ones when i was in hk. i will definitely eat them next time when i have the chance

TOP

I am glad I had the chance to try the ones in H.K.  They are super delicious.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

返回列表